KiKi Privacy and Subscription policy
- 01. Legality
The Kiki app is a trademark. Mobile Visions (Pvt) Limited, is a registered company (number PV 5421) having its registered office at 146, Dawson Street, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka. KIKI is part of the overall business of Mobile Visions (Pvt) Limited. In order to render a safe and effective service to our users, it is necessary for Kiki to collect, store, use and share personal information of our users.
As a KiKi customer, if you choose to provide Kiki with relevant personal information such as age, gender and location, this is taken as consent for the transfer and storage of said information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information: Email address, contact information, and, depending on the service used, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Kiki and response to advertisements – as well as other information, including users’ IP addresses and standard web log information.
A user’s personal information is utilized to:
- Solve user issues, collect payments, and troubleshoot payment issues with mobile service providers and financial institutes.
- Promote safe trading practices and enforce our policies
- Create customized user experiences and monitor their interest patterns
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Convey marketing and promotional offers to users which correspond with their areas of interest
- Assist new program development activities based on user profiles
We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless otherwise consented. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
0.5 Communication and email tools
Information on the Kiki app users will be available to the mobile service providers who facilitate our app. They may use these details to convey information on their marketing and promotional activities.
We use a variety of tools (including encryption, passwords and physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose. It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
0.7 Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for KiKi App, you can remove your activities by the following instructions.
– Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
– Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
– Select the option box of KiKi.
– Click the” Remove” button.
– Congratulation, you successfully remove your activities.